The 2020 North Focus Hybrid TT is a high-performance freestyle board precisely engineered to push the boundaries and generate ultimate pop for aggressive freestyle moves.
Greater traction allows you to hold that rail and edge harder, while the geometrically stiffer backbone enables more controlled takeoffs.
Your ideal balance between stiffness and flex, with butter-soft tips to reduce the impact load on landings and glide through chop.
- Unidirectional carbon structural reinforcements for precision flex and response.
- Hybrid construction has a more forgiving flex so you can ride for longer, with flow and form.
- Harmonious equilibrium between rocker, outline and flex delivers easy carving through turns and greater traction, allowing you to hold that rail and edge harder to load up the board for an explosive release.
- Stomp your landings. Quad channels and butter-soft tips spread the load and soften the impact.
- Progressive rocker line and squarer, flatter outline generates ultimate pop for aggressive freestyle moves.
- Quad concave bottom shape forms a geometrically stiffer backbone for more controlled takeoffs, with dynamic flex to disperse chop with ease
Board comes complete with Flex TT Bindings